Last updated on January 12th, 2022 at 10:56 am
Beer is beer, right? Wrong! To beer connoisseurs, craft and domestic beer are different. Domestic beers appear a light yellow. The beers range from pale yellow to medium yellow. When you pour a domestic beer, the head is short-lived.
The foamy bubbles are carbon dioxide rising to the glass surface. The beer temperatures are usually freezing in an attempt to hide the flavors. Domestic beer tastes bland due to its ingredients and is cheaper because it uses rice and various other elements. Some examples include the famous Budweiser and Coors.
Craft beer is very different from domestic beer. Craft beers are brewed in small breweries, traditional and independent. Their annual distribution is no more than 6 million barrels of beer. Examples include Samuel Adams and the Sierra Nevada.
J.C. Younger (J.C.Y.): 60+ Years in Custom Brewery Chiller Manufacturing
Since 1956, J.C Younger has been manufacturing and remanufacturing top-quality customized brewery chillers. We can handle anything your craft brewery needs to keep business running and with no downtime.
We Have the Knowledge Our Customers Need
For over sixty years, we have been manufacturing and remodeling customized brewery cooler systems. We advise our clients not to buy but rent the chiller systems they need for their operations. During expansion, leasing allows you to channel your resources into expansion.
You’ll stay focused on growth while you are at J.C. Younger customize your brewery chiller. We’ll give you full advantages when you rent one of our J.C. Younger brewery chillers.
We value our customers and offer them 24/7 support, amongst other advantages. It proves how much we appreciate our clientele’s businesses.
Why Is J.C. Younger The Best Brewery Chiller Provider?
J.C Younger is the best family-owned brewery chiller provider for various reasons:
- No O.E.M. components
- TL-UL 1995 listed equipment for indoor and outdoor
- Industrial construction design
- All the components are available at wholesale prices.
- Availability of outdoor packages
- Availability 24/7
- All units are customs to match individual customer application
- Unit maintenance and operation is user-friendly.
- Does not use transducers, hermatic control, or transducers
- The chiller’s design offers reliable service
- It has a programmable voltage monitor.
- Has the protection of JCY Industrial Chiller Motor
J.C Younger Financing Options
J.C Younger offers three financing options:
1. Ascentium Capital LLC
- Offers financing from $10,000 to $1.5 million
- The lowest market rates are 5.9%.
- A simple application of up to $250,000
- Same day funds
- Fast credit decisions for one or two hours
- 100% pre-funding
- One page funding document for e-signing
2. ILS Financing
You can get from $5,000 to $5 million for equipment. The lease program term starts between twelve to sixty months. At the end of the lease, you can buy the equipment or exchange it for newer models.
3. Brewery Finance
Brewery Finance offers you:
- Flexible financing
- Risk-based prices
- Excellent customer care
- Terms range from 24 to 63 months.
- Agreements for equipment finance
The benefits of Brewery Finance include allowing your equipment to pay for itself by revenue generation. At the same time, you get to take advantage of the available tax deductions on commercial loans. It allows you some cash in the back for other expenses. You can make small payments or seasonally skip some payments.
Buying new equipment costs millions of dollars. Renting your brewery chiller from J.C Young saves you a lot of money. You can use this money to invest in other areas of your business. The beauty of it is that you can switch your older chiller system for the newest models at the end of your lease.